BALI – H Sovereign Bali has been awarded as “Bali Leading 4 Stars Hotel “during Bali Tourism Awards at Inaya Putri Bali on Monday, 27th August 2018 organized by Indonesia Travel & Tourism Awards Foundation (ITTA). Bali Tourism Awards aim to become prestigious awards for tourism industry in Bali.
The main purpose of this awards is to celebrate the winner that has been work hard and to improve the quality services. This event also dedicated to enhance the awareness on how to maintain and improve the quality of service continuously within travel and tourism industry in Bali.
The award judging process went through very tight screening process by the board of committee such as: 25% from online voting, 50% from independence board of advisor 25% by Binus Business School through research prior the winner is announced. The award received by Mrs. Wida as Director of Sales H Sovereign Bali during the Gala Award Night. Beside awarded as ‘Bali Leading Four Star Hotel’, Mr. Ramia Adnyana , S.E., M.M., CHA as General Manager of H Sovereign Bali also received Top Hospitality Leaders. Fellow winners included Elected Vice Bali Governor Dr. Ir. Tjokorda Oka Artha Ardana Sukawati M.Si, Head of Bali Provincial Tourism Office Anak Agung Gede Yuniarta Putra, SH, MH, Regent of Badung I Nyoman Giri Prasta S. Sos, Ir. Made Badra MM (Kadisperda Badung), and IGAN Suryawijaya SE, MBA (Chairman of PHRI-BPPD Badung)
As proven on our consistent in providing the quality of the services, we also has awarded the followings:
• Bali Leading Airport Hotel 2015/2016
• Bali Leading Airport Hotel 2016/2017
• Bali Leading Airport Hotel 2017/2018
• Winner of World Luxury Hotel Awards 2016 – Southern Asia (Leading Airport Hotel)
• Best Restaurant 2016 by Indonesia Tatler
• An “Excellent Award” 2015 with mark 8,5 from Booking.com’s
• An “Excellent Awards” 2016 with mark 4,3 from Hotels.com
• Certificate of Excellence on Trip Advisor
• Certified of Excellence from Traveloka